Its totally safe you can update your IOS version without hesitation for not getting jailbreak your IOS 7.1.2.
This tutorial will help you jailbreak your iphone 3, 3gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s.
- Disable passcode as the jailbreak may fail, if the passcode is enabled . Go toÂ (Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock On -> Turn Passcode Off).
- If you want to take a backup of your device using iTunes or the iCloud before proceeding for jailbreak.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes in your computer.
- Note that by jailbreaking your iOS deviceÂ may void your warranty and hence proceed withÂ caution .At your own risk.
- First of all you need to download pangu for windowsÂ from here. And run the pangu software.Â And to download pangu for Mac go here.
- For Mac:Â Double click on the Pangu dmg file you have downloaded, mount it.
For Windows:Â Launch the Pangu exe fileÂ as an Administrator. Right Click on the PanguÂ exe and select the â€śRun as Administratorâ€ť from options.
- You should be presented with a screen on your computer. Click on the black Jailbreak button.
- Do follow the instructions on screen. The app will ask you at one point for setting your iOS device to June 2nd. To do this, goto (Settings -> General -> Date & Time).
- After you change the date from your device, it should restart the process and install the Pangu app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Pangu app on the Home screen of your device when prompted to continue with the jailbreak process. You willÂ get a warning message, which will ask you whether you are â€śsure you want to open the Application â€śPanguâ€ť from Developer â€śiPhone Distribution: Hefei Bo Fang communication technology co., LTD?â€ť. Tap on the Continue button to continue with the jailbreak process.
- Wait for your device to reboot several times. AfterÂ few minutes you should see that you have Cydia on your home screen and youâ€™ll be ready to start installing tweaks and other paid applicationsÂ on iOS 7.1.2. You can also revert back to set the time automatically via the Settings app.
In any problem contact us. Thank you.